January 1, 2021, the Medicare Advantage patients of Starling Physicians who are
enrolled in one of the contracted Medicare Advantage plans and have designated
a primary care physician at Starling Physicians will be automatically enrolled
in our Starling Senior Care Advantage program.
Senior Care Advantage by Starling Physicians is a program built on the premise
that through stronger connections, care can be transformed. Connections matter
--between patients and primary care physicians; between health plans and those
caring for patients; and between doctors who treat the whole person and those
who specialize in a specific procedure or condition. All of these connections play a significant
role in transformative care.
Starling Senior Care Advantage is not a new Medicare
Advantage plan. Rather, it is a new approach to care delivery that focuses on
preventative care, care coordination resources, when you need them, and an
appreciation for the demands and constraints on your desired lifestyle. The
primary care physicians of Starling Physicians are committed to supporting you
in reaching your health and wellness goals.
- annual Medicare wellness visit
- cancer screenings and preventive care visits
- coordinated care with other healthcare professionals and services
- referrals to other specialists and healthcare professionals
- patient outreach about upcoming or needed appointments
- team support for chronic conditions